Classes are free for new Muslims and ppen to brothers and sisters. Class is Sundays from 2:00 to 4:00 with all ages welcome. Levels have been incorporated to better facilitate the learning process. Completion of the course will enable the student to study anywhere in the muslim world.
The 2 hour sessions include:
- Qur’an reading
- Memorization of Qur’an, Dua, and Rules of Fiqh, Sarf and Nahw
- Translating Stories from Qassas Al-Nabiyyin
- Completing exercises in From the Treasures of Arabic Morphology
- Engaging in conversation through the aid of the Madinah Arabic Books (Durus al-Lughat al-‘Arabiyah)
- Learning and applying the rules of Arabic grammar
As Mentioned previously, our course is divided into 6 levels,
Each level is flexibly arranged to bring out the strengths of each student and is composed of Qur’an reading, the development of Proper tajweed, with Qur’an made easy and building basic vocabulary through the aid of Durus al-Lughat al-‘Arabiyah
The later levels of Masjid al-Da’wahs 6 level Arabic Course heavily utilizes course books from well know schools of Higher Islamic learning giving the student an idea of what studying there would be like, with a focus on learning and memorizing rules of Arabic Morphology (Sarf) and Syntax (Nahw), along with exploring the meaning of The Holy Qur’an, and the stories from the lives of the prophets, peace and blessing be upon them all, much needed skills such as translations and Arabic reading and writing comprehension are obtained.